Safety and Security are often the primary motivators to make home improvements.
SECURE your home with:
- Well lit entrance with a motion sensor
- Window coverings that provide privacy for yourself and your belongings
- A dog. Size doesn’t matter as much as a loyal pet that will alert you to strangers
- An entrance that does not advertise your need for assistance. If you need a ramp, the garage is the best option.
SAFETY comes in many forms:
- Minimize or eliminate potential trip or fall hazards
- Install smoke detectors that flash lights as well as sound an alarm
- Grab bars in key locations
- Range controls in the front to prevent burns when reaching
- Clear exit pathways